To improve the Commune of Rochechouart
By sending in ideas for projects in and around the Commune
Anyone resident in the Commune of Rochechouart, of any nationality or age (under 15 years old certain rules apply regarding data protection).
By individuals, Clubs or associations. (if a club or association please advise the name of an individual as a contact.
WHAT PROJECTS ARE ELIGIBLE
- Be of general interest and free to the residents
- Take into account the legal requirements (Plan Local d’Urbanisme and other statutory regulations
- Be within the expertise of the council and can be categorised as follows:
- Layout of public spaces
- Nature and the environment
- Living together and neighbourliness
- Culture, sport and heritage
- Education and youth
- Be technically feasible
- Be sufficiently detailed for it to be assessed from a legal, technical and financial point of view
- The estimated cost to be under Euro 5,000
- The project to be completed within 2 years
- To have no ongoing costs other than maintenance costs
- Not to have any discriminatory or defamatory elements
- Not to have any cost relating to feasibility studies.
WHERE TO SEND PROJECTS
Complete the form attached and send it to :
Mairie de Rochechouart
Service de Communication
BP4 – Place du Château
or by email to: email@example.com
The relevant departments of the Town Hall will check that the projects comply with the eligibility criteria (as above) and project proposers might be contacted for further information and, following discussion, make any necessary changes.
At this stage in the process one or more projects might be amalgamated either by the proposers or the Town Hall
In the event of there being no response from the proposers to a query from the Town Hall the project will be dropped from the selection process.
Where necessary, the technical departments of the Town Hall and/or the Selection Committee can consult with the local residents who might be affected by the project.
After the pre-selection process the Selection Committee made up of 3 town councillors and 8 residents will decide whether a project is:
- Acceptable as it fulfils the eligibility criteria
- Non acceptable for financial or technical reasons
- Already planned by the Town Hall and will be financed and implemented
The project proposers will be advised of the decision and all proposers of projects that are rejected the proposers will be told the reason.
Only the acceptable projects will put to the vote and will be posted on the dedicated web page mesprojets.rochechouart.com for consultation by the residents.
Any resident of the Commune of Rochechouart, over the age of 11, (there is other projects aimed at the under 11s in the pipeline) of any nationality can vote.
The voting will be online and anyone who does not have access to the internet can go to the Mediatheque Antoine de Saint Exupéry, rue de la Gare, Rochechouart where a computer terminal will be made available and if, you make an appointment by telephoning 05 55 03 77 01 technical assistance will be given.
The residents of the Commune of Rochechouart will select the project of their choice and a list will be compiled based on the number of votes that will decide the order of the projects, the one with the most votes will be selected and the others will also selected until the budget is exhausted.
1st July to 30th September
Sending projects to mesprojets.rochechouart.com
No project will be accepted after that date
1st October to 30th November
Feasibility study of the various projects
1st December to 31st December
Voting on line only at mesprojets.rochechouart.com
March /April 2022
The projects that have been selected will be added to the investment budget of the Town Hall when the annual budget of the town is voted on by the council.
After the vote the selected projects will start to be realized.